torsdag 16. oktober 2008

Welcome to the k-joi studios bloghop

Welcome to the k-joi studios bloghop

21206D-Lizard Dau Designs
21845B-Labline <---- you are here
21879D-Digidesigns By Amberbaz
22181A-April Dawn Creations
22342B-Camillas Kitchen
22596D-mITSYBELLE
22611D-luvfromindia
22896B-Lori Imel
23494D-Cancer Moon Creations
24301D-KatLen Kreations
24588B-Belanna At Odds
24789C-SandEz Creationz
24864A-ducky Panda Bear Designs
23075D Stacey Crossley Designs
Alisha happy feet tripalee designs

I hope you like what we've created for you:), I have more freebies in the K-joi store under Participant number 21845B

Here is my freebie to you
Link to bloghop freebie

9 kommentarer:

Bianca - ProjectB sa...

Hello, nice to meet you!!! Another Europian ;)

mITSYBELLE sa...

Greetings, nice to meet you :) Lil Monkey

Oase sa...

Hello there, Nice to visit your blog and meet you. I'm Debbie Reynolds LOL
Oase from Panda Bear Designs

eilajean sa...

I love these! REALLY LOVE THESE!!! thanks for sharing!

CACTUSmango sa...

Hi Laila!

I'm helping Kara and Micha by collecting all the zip files for the bday collab. I am needing yours, Camilla and Bonnie's zip files.

Please email me a link to your zip files to cactusmango@gmail.com

Anonym sa...

Congratulations Labline on making the KJoi team. I have enjoyed judging the contest as the work submitted was just lovely and the improvement week by week was amazing. You deserve this hon, and I am looking forward to working with you.

schappy sa...

nice to meet you. greetings from germany. ;o)

Pamela sa...

Congratulations on being K-Joi's newest designer Laila!!!! I'm so happy for you. Ya'll's kits were just AWESOME and this Collab kit is just too cool!! I can't wait to play with it. Wonderful Job!! I blogged about you ladies today:
http://midnightcharms.blogspot.com/
Pamela

kathy sa...

Thank you!